More Top 11 Romance Novels
I wasn’t going to do another top 11 favorite things for a while. But all the books I love that didn’t make my top 11 last month clamored for their moment in the sun and I couldn’t ignore them. This isn’t really a reserve grade team at all. Any of these books could have made the first list on a different day. Does that mean I’m fickle?
Anyway, yet again, not in any particular order, my shadow top 11 romance novels:
- GREEN DARKNESS by Anya Seton
- THE BEDROOM ASSIGNMENT by Sophie Weston
- BEAST by Judith Ivory
- PRISONER OF PASSION by Lynne Graham
- THE BARON by Juliana Garnett
- CAPTIVES OF THE NIGHT by Loretta Chase
- KNAVES’ WAGER by Loretta Chase
- THE SILVER METAL LOVER by Tanith Lee
- CRY NO MORE by Linda Howard
- LADY BE GOOD by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
- GAUDY NIGHT by Dorothy L. Sayers
And still I had trouble sticking to 11! This is all too hard. I think I might go and have a nice lie-down – with a good book!